We are so glad you joined us.
This is a community space for educators, makers, & makerspace organizers of all kinds. Our mission is to nurture & develop a welcoming community for maker education, some of our goals include:
- Facilitating peer to peer conversation between educators & experts
- QAs, career advice, community support, etc.
- Helping uplift the presence of other organizations
- Share events and support local school, library, makerspace, and museum programs
- Resource sharing
- Showcase maker projects, professional development & grant opportunities
Here are some things you can do to get started:
Introduce yourself by adding your picture and information about yourself and your interests to your profile. What is one thing you’d like to be asked about?
Get to know the community by browsing discussions that are already happening here. When you find a post interesting, informative, or entertaining, use the to show your appreciation or support!
Contribute by commenting, sharing your own perspective, asking questions, or offering feedback in the discussion. Before replying or starting new topics, please review the Community Guidelines.